Certified Pharmacy Technician
Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Field calls from patients, providers and pharmacies
- Receive, enter, process and fill prescriptions as per Blink protocols
- Perform patient outreach to conduct patient enrollment, benefits coordination, financial assistance assessment, insurance verification and arrange delivery
- Provide patient care to accurately support pharma programs and triage to a pharmacist when required
- Place outbound phone calls and receive inbound phone calls to resolve routine and new issues with patients, doctors and insurers
- Document all call information and data discovery according to operating procedures
- Research required information using available resources
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Perform all tasks in a safe and compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State and Federal laws
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally between management, other Blink pharmacy teams, compliance and engineering
- Active Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Idaho (in good standing and unrestricted)
- National certification as a pharmacy technician through PTCB or NHA preferred
- 1 - 2 years prior pharmacy technician experience
- Excellent phone presence in a support/service capacity
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new software
- Full time position, on-site in Boise
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.