IT Support Technician
Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Onsite Mon-Fri, at St. Louis, MO
- Work as part of the Service Desk team to deliver IT services support to the company end-users and operations groups within Blink Health.
- Support for all remote access technology which includes laptop computers (Windows and MacOS), cable modems/fiber drops (network), 2FA, wireless access points, software installations, license deployments, and more.
- Provide exceptional end-user support for our MacOS and Windows end-user environment.
- Support mobile wireless devices such as iPhone and iPad devices.
- Perform desk moves, setups, and changes for desktop hardware and equipment.
- Track requests to completion with JIRA: capture user requests, resolve issues, and verify user satisfaction.
- Work proactively to prevent future problems by delivering end-user training, performing preventative maintenance and tracking inventory.
- Participate in on-call rotation on Saturdays 9am-5pm ET
- Liaise with other technology groups to cross-train in functions including Pharmacy
- Operations, Systems and Infrastructure Engineering, Information Security,
- Engineering/Software Development, and other departments.
- 5+ years’ experience delivering end-user support services.
- Experience in supporting MacOS, Windows, Okta, Zoom, Google Suite, and Jira/Confluence.
- Experience managing desktops, laptops, and networks within an enterprise environment.
- Experience with MDM applications like Jamf and Intune.
- Experience setting up and managing video conferences using Zoom.
- Experience with Amazon Connect and Zendesk is a plus.
- Experience with IT Asset tracking.
- Experience supporting a large user community of remote users.
- Documenting repeatable processes (SOPs) to assist other team members and contribute to the self-service portal.
- Candidates must be professional, service-oriented, articulate, collaborative, and team-focused.
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.