Lead Product Manager
Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
We are seeking an experienced product manager to build world-class software for our pharmacy or patient experience team. You’ll help shape the strategy and drive the execution and successful delivery in service of providing patients with a frictionless experience to get the lowest available prices on their medications.
What you will do
- Develop deep understanding of our customers, data, business, and industry
- Define product strategy and roadmap for an industry leading user experience
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog, including gathering requirements, writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to determine deliverables, timelines, and dependencies to successfully execute on the most impactful projects for our patients, pharmacy team, and partners
- Communicate plans, updates, milestones, and trade-offs for cross organization alignment
- Work closely with our pharmacy team to understand the user journey, identify problems and opportunities, and get constant feedback on the product
- Define OKRs and track metrics in partnership with data analysts to assess success and failure of projects, while ensuring the team and stakeholders are aligned on goals.
- Balance the business needs and technical constraints to drive maximum value for patients
Who you are
- 6+ years experience in product management with a proven track record of successful launches that drive meaningful value for users; experience in healthcare a plus
- Customer obsessed: Excellent user empathy and desire to discover and fulfill needs for both external and internal customers
- Goal oriented and data driven: Experience defining OKRs and performing data analysis to make product and strategic decisions and measure outcomes
- Nimble and flexible: Comfortable with and adaptable to change, working in an innovative fast-growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
- Self starter: Resourceful and able to act autonomously, with no fear of getting your hands dirty or to be the first to tackle a challenge
- Communication: Exceptional written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills with individuals across all levels of the company
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.