Director, B2B Marketing
Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
As the Director of B2B Marketing, you will have the opportunity to drive the awareness of the BlinkRx brand and value proposition. You will be responsible for all of our content generation and execute across a range of tactics to help us educate the marketplace about our business. Reporting directly to Manaw Mohan, Head of Growth, you will oversee the creation and deployment of comprehensive marketing support assets and materials to drive outcomes across the marketing funnel i.e., awareness, trial, usage etc. Success in the role will be to support our BlinkRx Growth function in monthly and annual targets for new partnerships, product, and portfolio expansion through designing and executing innovative B2B marketing tactics. Additionally, you will be tasked with the execution of our co-branding strategies with our existing and new enterprise partners. This includes ideation, tactical execution, and optimization of campaigns targeted at our unique stakeholder groups.
Specifically, you will:
- Create a marketing roadmap and oversee the development and deployment of content, including but not limited to targeted content that speaks directly to our biopharma partners within our prioritized verticals.
- Develop a proactive PR program, including the creation and placement of press releases, awareness campaigns, and content-based marketing such as whitepapers and thought leadership, expanding upon our shared media and the selecting and managing the channels on which we broadcast that content.
- Lead our brand marketing efforts across our products to create and implement full-funnel demand generation campaigns.
- Guide B2B marketing investment decisions in collaboration with our Head of Growth. Own the advertising budget, setting campaign calendars and activation.
- Collaborate with our design, product, and digital teams to support the execution of the brand outreach strategy across all channels.
- Own event marketing, developing a growth strategy for new levers, as well ensuring we test, iterate and scale.
A successful applicant will fit the following criteria:
- You have at least 8 years of experience, with deep experience in B2B marketing and working with growth, sales, and executive teams. Start up experience is preferred.
- You’re a proven doer with a track record of success in scaling marketing programs through technology, database management, and multi/omnichannel strategy.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You have deep experience in working with others to develop targeted and compelling messaging that is effective in convincing others.
- You have direct and applicable experience designing, executing, and measuring a marketing strategy.
- You create and deliver compelling presentations to an executive-level audience.
- You have exceptional organizational skills with strong project management abilities
- A bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.