Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What You'll Do
- Manage and drive the full recruitment cycle in our Pittsburgh hub by partnering with hiring managers to deeply understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to recruiting, and retention
- Build a talent pipeline for our patient services operations and pharmacy business roles through commonly used and innovative sourcing methods
- Measurably impact sourcing and hiring efficiency with a metrics driven approach
- Proactively identify, source and engage relevant talent, based on the existing job profile with minimum guidance
- Be the point of contact for passive, inbound, and referred candidates through the hiring process
- Contribute to building processes and infrastructure
- Ensure day-to-day operational effectiveness and quality talent acquisition outcomes within specific functional areas, establishing a culture of shared success
- Must be located in and familiar with the Pittsburgh area/market
- 4+ years of experience in non technical sourcing within management consulting, CPG, healthcare or start-up environment
- A proven track record of delivering results through high volume sourcing of active and passive quality candidates
- Experience proactively sourcing & closing candidates
- Resilient and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to collaborate and build meaningful work partnerships with multiple stakeholders
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all candidates you are connecting with
- Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are a strong communicator: curious, direct, thoughtful, and clear.
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.