Data Analyst (Tableau)
Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
As Blink’s Data Analyst you will be responsible for developing and driving the implementation of actionable insights that rapidly accelerate the growth of our pharma business and scale internal operations. As a critical part of the analytics team, you will work closely with our pharma partners, your team, and across Blink. Your work will have a direct, outsized impact on growing Blink KPIs by identifying the root cause of business performance and identifying initiatives to influence key outcomes.
Specifically, you will:
- Become an expert on Blink data, including understanding the operations and product features that generate it
- Recommend ways to present and share our data with stakeholders so that it’s easy to digest
- Make recommendations on how to better utilize our data and share it within their organization
- Driving weekly, monthly, and quarterly reviews for all stakeholders within Blink - to articulate what happened and why, and what we’re doing going forward to accelerate growth
- Drive ad-hoc analytics to unlock insights into critical business and client questions
- Develop and help deliver partner business reviews
- Partner with teams across Blink to ensure key growth initiatives are implemented successfully
- “Know your data” end-end and exhibit exemplary ownership in creating and maintaining data artifacts.
Who You Are
The successful applicant will be a seasoned professional with demonstrated experience delivering solutions in analytics functions at one or more companies in the pharma, along with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of overall experience, with 2+ years in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL, excellent reporting and dashboarding skills in Tableau, or a comparable data visualization tool
- Demonstrated ability to distill actionable insights from data and identify and drive related growth initiatives
- Track record of driving business reviews, using an understanding of inputs and the way they influence outputs
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with the ability to tailor messaging for your audience
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding prioritization and project management skills
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.