Patient/Customer Support Supervisor
Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
This is a full-time, on-site position based in our St Louis office
- Manage a growing team of Patient/Customer Support Specialists and assist with the day-to-day operations of the Patient/Customer Support team to ensure operational excellence and adherence to SLAs
- Review and analyze team and individual Specialists’ performance data to meet and exceed structured performance targets across the team
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders on the implementation of company and department initiatives to drive operational improvements & productivity gains to support business and linear team growth
- Manage the queue, backlogs and workflows of the Patient Support team and make tradeoffs to optimize performance
- Leverage customer insights and expertise to identify workflow and process improvements to optimize the overall customer experience
- Leverage your business expertise and use discretion to resolve complex and ambiguous escalations from Patient Support team
- Foster a collaborative, cohesive, and enjoyable team dynamic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Business Administration or equivalent degree/experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a fast paced environment
- 2+ years of customer service/call center, healthcare, pharmacy or other relevant experience
- Strong leadership; ability to provide critical and on-time feedback and coaching to team members and business partners
- Ability to leverage data to make crucial decisions independently
- Strong problem solving skills, especially when working with ambiguous information
- Attention to detail with a knack for precision and organization
- Confident, patient, respectful, and a clear communicator
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.