Senior Director of Accounting
Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Lead all aspects of Blink’s Accounting functions, including GAAP-compliant financial reporting, revenue recognition, expenses, accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll operations, audit and tax compliance
- Develops accounting organizational strategies by contributing accounting and financial information, analysis, and recommendations for strategic thinking and direction, and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Sign off on preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financials and other external facing reports, ensuring financial accuracy and timeliness
- Own development, implementation and documentation of accounting best practices, including the adoption of new accounting standards and mitigating the company’s financial reporting risk
- Serve as a cross-functional partner, to support various projects and initiatives, ensuring future work streams are structured with the company’s financial wellbeing in mind. Provide cross-functional partners and leadership with a technical accounting expertise and guidance on complex accounting matters
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies with a plan for implementation
- Develop, enhance, and maintain systems of internal controls
- Improve the accounting and administrative processes, and maintain the department′s policies and procedures manuals
- Own relationships with external accounting consultants, auditors and tax professionals
- Continue to scale a high-performing accounting team to better support Blink company growth. Invest in the development and growth of team members and expand capabilities through the onboarding of high-potential talent
- Possess a positive, driven self-starter attitude, who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- CPA required, Big 4 accounting experience preferred
- Minimum of 15 years related accounting experience with at least 4+ years as a high-impact controller or director; pre-IPO, high-growth startup and/or HealthTech experience a plus
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.