Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Receive, enter, and process prescriptions as per Blink protocols
- Assists in the preparation of prescription orders, including management of workflow, dispensing, and shipping
- Maintenance of inventory including inventory storage, ordering, rotating and beyond use dating
- Place outbound phone calls and receive inbound phone calls to resolve routine and new issues with patients, doctors and insurers
- Document all call information and data discovery according to operating procedures
- Provide patient care to accurately support our programs and triage to a pharmacist when required
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of the Blink Health product for quick pharmacy assistance
- Resolve open orders through communication with pharmacists and the Blink Health Customer Experience team
- Perform all tasks in a safe and compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State and Federal laws
- Work collaboratively with the management team and pharmacists
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned by supervisor
What You’ll Need:
- Active Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Missouri (in good standing and unrestricted)
- National certification as a pharmacy technician through PTCB or NHA preferred
- 1 - 2 years pharmacy technician experience
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent phone presence in a support/service capacity
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Proven ability to learn complex new software and technologies
Full time, on-site in St. Louis, MO
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.