Lead Insurance Verification Specialist
Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
We are looking to you to lead a team of Insurance Verification Specialists to ensure we are providing top-notch pharmacy care to our patients. This is your opportunity to join a health-tech enterprise focused on making medications more affordable for all Americans.
This is a full-time, onsite position based in our Pittsburgh location.
- Supervise a team of Insurance Verification Specialists to ensure they are delivering high quality performance to our patients and clients
- Manage the team’s resources to best deliver on our clients’ SLAs
- Identify roadblocks and develop solutions to solve operational issues
- Train, mentor and coach junior team members
- Evaluate team member performance using data analytics tools
- Identify opportunities to optimize operational processes to maximize labor and operational efficiencies
- Collaborate with senior pharmacy leaders to assist in operational oversight of the pharmacy
- Coordinate and monitor pharmacy workloads and productivity
- Ensure team members are meeting established performance metrics
- Deliver exceptional customer service by owning and solving all escalated patient concerns
- Cultivate a positive work environment where Blinkers can do their best work
- 3+ years prior leadership experience in a metrics based environment
- Pharmacy and/or medical insurance industry experience is a plus
- Experience managing customer queues
- Ability to hold team members accountable to goals
- Proven track record of managing employees and workflow in a high-volume environment
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new software
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.