Workforce Real-Time Analyst (WFM RTA) - ON SITE
Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
This position is responsible for proactively monitoring, managing, and communicating intraday contact center performance, understanding intraday staffing needs, and making proactive staffing adjustments based on contact volumes in an omni-channel, hypergrowth environment. Also includes generation of agent work schedules and mid-range scheduling/planning tasks.
- Monitors and responds to Real Time Adherence (RTA), queue activity, and service levels
- Analyzes intraday and historical performance to respond/plan appropriately in order to achieve operational service goals
- Identify volume trends and averages on an intraday, weekly, monthly, etc. basis
- Establish and maintain communications channels regarding events that impact contact center performance and workload
- Communicate and recommend necessary adjustments to staffing based on changing/dynamic forecasts
- Generate agent work schedules on a regular basis; maximize schedule efficiency and provide a variety of creative schedule options that meet the business needs
- Collaborate with internal customers- other teams, departments, and contact center staff to identify opportunities for improvement of resource utilization and to achieve service goals
- Monitor trends and develop reporting on agent behavior or other ad hoc analyses
- Maintain a high quality of work - Accurately process intraday schedule exceptions, time off requests, and call-ins within established turnaround times
- Assists Supervisors and WFM staff in a broad range of assignments and projects
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Expert with WFM software (Playvox, Calabrio, NICE, Verint, or other)
- Knowledgeable of the Google Suite of applications
- Works well with frequent interruptions, deadlines, creative thinking, handling multiple projects simultaneously, and making decisions based on incomplete information.
- Maintains positive interactions with internal management, staff, and BPO partners.
- Works well with minimal supervision and with some latitude for self-directed action.
- Professional verbal, written, and remote communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year experience in a WFM or WFM related role
- Experience working in Amazon Connect, Live Person, Playvox
- Analytical and data-driven decision-maker
- Team player, works well with remote teammates and remote supervision
- Works well with frequent interruptions, deadlines, creative thinking, handling multiple projects simultaneously, and making decisions based on incomplete information
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Works well with minimal supervision and with some latitude for self-directed action
- Demonstrates reliability and strong customer service skills
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.