Data Entry (Insurance Verification Specialist) ON SITE
Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Data Entry: Enter pharmacy related data as necessary to verify accuracy and completeness of information and proactively seek additional sources when necessary to meet data entry requirements for our pharmacy operations team
- Documentation: Document all process information and data discovery according to operating procedures and utilize knowledge base materials as a foundation for resolving inquiries
- Timeliness: Strive to meet and exceed structured performance targets
- Communication: Work independently and in partnership with other team members to ensure that questions are addressed, documented, and cases are returned in a timely fashion
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Develop a working knowledge of company related security and privacy practices
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Desire to work in a customer/patient-centric role
- Customer service experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new software
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort and cross-functionally
- Full time position, on-site in Pittsburgh (Robinson)
- Flexibility for rotating shifts Monday-Friday 7:30am-9pm, along with rotating Saturday shifts (9am-5pm)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans that fit your needs
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off, sick time & holidays
- Paid parental/baby bonding leave
- Daily meal stipend for onsite marketplace
- Free onsite parking
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.