Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Product Managers at Blink are innovators, craftspeople and business thinkers. Your job as a Product Manager is to take ownership over our hardest problems, envision and refine strategic solutions, and drive execution like an entrepreneur. You will collaborate closely with a talented, cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, data scientists, marketers, and operators. Through these partnerships, you’ll grow our business, build our core platform, and - above all - make sure that our customers have access to the least expensive and highest satisfaction pharmacy experience on earth.
At Blink, we determine the specific focus of product roles through the interview process. Key potential areas of ownership include: our telemedicine platform; our home delivery experience; our growth team; our core cloud pharmacy platform; new product line development and strategic platforms. We’ll work with you to find the right fit. All PM roles include driving product strategy, roadmapping, rapid testing and research, release planning, experimentation and analysis. PMs are expected to become true experts in pharmacy systems - so that we can transform them. And they are expected to become experts in our customers - so that we can provide a truly unparalleled experience to them.
While this role is based in India, you will work on global products that require partnership with teams across regions. We are also aggressively growing our teams in India and this role will be one of our founding product based roles here.
- Experienced - you have 3+ years as a product manager, either with strong consumer or deep platform experience.
- Proven Builder - you have delivered multiple successful and innovative products from ‘0 to 1 to n’. You can point directly to growth/engagement/success metrics on these products.
- Consumer-Obsessed - you always think first about the consumer, hunt for empathy, and do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience.
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive strategies, and basically just measure everything.
- Driven and Biased-to-Action - you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, and persevere when things are challenging. You are hungry to win and you have the grit to make it happen.
- Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
- Technical - an engineering background/skills are highly preferred for Product roles at Blink. You will work closely with engineering teams and will need to appreciate technical nuances of the solutions being built.
- BE/B Tech degree from top institution; MBA or Computer Science degree preferred but not mandatory.
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.