Senior QA Engineer
Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- You are an engineer who, above all else, is excited to build tools that ensure our customers get the best experience possible
- You transform quality standards into technical solutions
- You value simplicity, pragmatism, and have a bias for action to build products that bring value to QA and Engineering Teams
- You like to collaborate closely with QA and Engineering teams to prioritize business needs
- You are energized by tackling big problems and finding ways to solve them, using your knowledge and the inputs from a talented cross-functional team.
How to Achieve Success/Acumen
- You believe in humans first, making a difference and doing the right thing for our customers, every day.
- You dive deep into what is happening, why, and seek to identify not just the easiest answer, but the best answer
- Hold a high technical bar by performing peer code and architecture reviews
- Own end to end delivery of software - through design, development, testing, instrumentation, and launch
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- You are comfortable with hands-on testing, developing automation and establishing product engineering practices and standards
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and excellent relationship and collaboration with the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 5+ years of experience in a SDET role
- Proficient in OOO design
- Experience writing creating automation framework and testing tools to support test automation
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Ability to design reusable solutions
- Ability to understand technical requirements
- Strong knowledge of QA Methodologies and Testing Tools
- Knowledge of Industry Standards
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Debugging/troubleshooting experience on performance and stability tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.