Insurance Verification Specialist (Patient Care Coordinator)
Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Our core mission is to delight our patients and turn them into fans by providing innovative technologies combined with best-in-class customer service. We understand that in order to do this, we must work closely with pharmacies and prescribers to ensure prescriptions can be processed quickly and effectively. You are the patient’s champion, and will work across the company and with our partners to tackle obstacles and answer questions that may arise.
This is your opportunity to join a health-tech enterprise. Apply your pharmacy expertise in a new and exciting way that offers tremendous growth opportunities and the chance to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing pharmacy care.
- Perform patient outreach to conduct patient enrollment, benefits coordination, financial assistance assessment, insurance verification and arrange delivery
- Provide patient care to accurately support pharma programs and triage to a pharmacist when required
- Place outbound phone calls and receive inbound phone calls to resolve routine and new issues with patients, doctors and insurers
- Document all call information and data discovery according to operating procedures
- Research required information using available resources
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Perform all tasks in a safe and compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State and Federal laws
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally between management, the Missouri-based pharmacy, compliance and engineering
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Customer service or inbound call center experience required
- Two year of Pharmacy Experience, having resolved third party claims
- Appropriate industry experience is necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- A passion for providing top-notch patient care
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort and cross-functionally
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new software
- Full time position, on-site in Boise
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.
Something looks off?