CRM Campaign Manager
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
CRM Campaign Manager
Hamburg, GermanyAre you looking for an opportunity to deliver best-in-class CRM campaigns for a truly transformative cruise technology business? Our team are looking for a consumer champion who is truly focused on delivering messages at the right time, to the right person and with the right content.
With a strong experience in customer-centric and data led CRM, you will drive the delivery of multi-channel (email, web and social) CRM programs for the German Market. The programs should be relevant, whilst ensuring efficiency, automation and scalability through centralised CRM technology.
As no two campaigns are the same, you can expect a fast-paced and creative environment where you can make a real impact for both the business and its large customer base.
A passionate CRM subject matter expert you continue to develop your knowledge of new technologies and techniques to strive to keep ahead and uncover new ways to communicate with our customers.
You are well versed with the delivery of continuous test & learn strategies, use of personalisation & incentives and are continuously seeking ways to improve performance. Analysis of results and data-led decision making is key to this role to help us test and learn at speed sifting out the wins from the fails and continually optimising.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Own the communication plan and strategy to ensure we are set up to drive incremental transactions, engagement, retention and CLV.
- Manage the end-to-end production of all email communication channel including, receiving/writing briefs, copywriting, HTML proofing, tracking, sign-off and through to deployment.
- Build and plan effective test & learn strategies to gain more insight into our customers and continuously improve communications.
- Analyse campaign performance and report these back to stakeholders to inform future optimisations.
- Summarise key insights and recommend actions to improve performance through improved segmentation and targeting.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to determine the requirements of upcoming campaigns.
- Work with the Global CRM team to develop and own the end-to-end CRM Roadmap.
The above efforts should deliver on continuously improving sessions, leads and revenue targets against budget.
- Experience of using CRM communication production systems such as Adobe Campaign, Braze, Emarsys, Exact Target, etc.
- Expertise in driving customer retention campaigns through marketing platforms.
Strong understanding of customer lifecycle and experience influencing customer behaviour through CRM campaigns
- Proven track record of planning and executing CRM strategies into strong performing programs, with a clear view on KPIs and what success looks like
- Performance focused, eager to drive continuous test & learn across programs.
Excellent analytical skills with experience of and comfort with working in a data-driven environment
- Attention to detail and planning skills are essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the cruise industry is a bonus.
- Experience of working in a high-volume customer focused Tech environment
- Experience of working on CRM marketing programs on a global scale
- Native German language is a must.
- Passionate about the customer experience and driving customer centric campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills across functions within and beyond marketing.
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated work ethic and ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong personal integrity, cares about and takes pride in their outputs, along with a willingness to learn and experience ongoing personal growth.
- A proactive individual with a “can do” attitude (self-starter)
- An international and dynamic company culture
- Responsibility from Day One in a motivated team
- A hybrid position: a mixture of office days (Hamburg) and home working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Travel benefits and discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular company and team events