Information Technology Auditor
- As one of internal control team member to communicate with internal audit, support external audit, and SOX compliance checks and tracking.
- As a Project Manager / Coordinator in annual SOX compliance maintenance program, work with IT teams to work out the assignments.
- Handling IT controls (Including AC controls from various operations) self-assessment, examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- From internal control point of view to communicate, track and address deficiencies with IT team regularly for improvement.
- Participate in other ad hoc studies, projects and assignments regards to IT operations, access management or process management for Internal control purpose.
For SOX compliance assignments:
- Act as the key point of contact for the company’s external consultants and auditors, and process owners on the matters, including evaluation and resolution of identified control deficiencies.
- Conduct risk assessments of key accounts, financial reporting processes and information systems, and coordinate the scope of the annual internal control assessment process, ensuring adequate coverage with internal audit.
- Coordinate with IT leadership on the design, implementation and evaluation of IT general and automated system controls and configurations.
- Evaluate the design of internal control activities, maintain and update key controls, ensure internal control and SOX documentation reflects a high level of quality.
- Coordinate control testing and support the timely execution of testing.
- Serve as a technical resource on all internal control SOX matters, including development, refinement and documentation of internal controls.
- Collaborate with process owners and others to build knowledge and understanding of risks and controls.
- Have above 5 years of experience including working significantly on audits of public companies or big 4 CPA firms.
- Good knowledge of internal control frameworks, experience in SOX management, and/or SOX consulting as a plus.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy in work, detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, good in communication.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines; the ability to work well with all levels of management.
- Professional auditing qualification (e.g. CIA) or Finance/ Accountancy qualification (e.g. CPA) will be considered as a plus.