A successful candidate will be able to support the organisation and its financial objectives through evaluating businesses, projects, budgets, and other financial transactions to determine their performance and suitability. Should review the past and current financial data of the organization and estimate future revenues and expenditures. The candidate should have execellent analytical skills to identify business trends and variances needed to evaluate financial status and successful budgeting.
Engaging in Strategic Planning and Decision Making
- Analyzes financial data and market trends.
- Analyzes information, forecasts sales against expenses and creates annual budget plans.
- Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Develops means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Thinks creatively and practically to develop, execute and implement new business plans
- Protects and strengthens our competitive advantage by advocating and supporting sound business and financial decision making.
- Implement a system of appropriate controls to manage business risks.
Collaboration with Accounting Teams
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Communicates the strategic goals, the focus and the owner priorities to subordinates in a clear and precise manner.
- Provides excellent leadership by assigning team members and other departments managers' clear accountability backed by appropriate authority.
- Holds staff accountable for successful performance.
Developing and Maintaining Finance and Accounting Goals
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures Profits and Losses are documented accurately.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Ensures appropriate corrections are made to audit results if necessary.
- Reviews audit issues to ensure accuracy.
Managing Projects and Policies
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Generates and providing accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Ensures compliance with standard and local operating procedures (SOPs and LSOPs).
- Oversees internal, external and regulatory audit processes.
- Ensures compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensures that the P&L is accurate (e.g., costs are properly matched to revenue, costs are recorded in the proper accounts).
- CA / CWA/ CWA CA Inter/ MBA.
- Strong Communication -written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Hand on knowledge of Budgeting, forecasting & Costing activities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FP&A / costing experiences in manufacturing or tech industry.
- Possess excellent planning and organizational skills.