SAP Program Manager
SAP Program Manager has the full responsibility for SAP system’s optimizations and feature development. This person should be passionate in helping stakeholders to streamline the business processes using various tools and ERP systems, where he/she is the liaison to communicate between the business stakeholders and developers.
- Develop and execute end-to-end SAP system implementation & optimization activities.
- Work with various business stakeholders and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in establishing realistic timelines and goals for project deliverables.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the smooth execution of projects.
- Use verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Monitor delivery performance and quality using metrics and status reporting.
- Proactively develop and implement strategies that significantly mitigate program risk.
- Must have experience in unit testing, system testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Training Materials Preparation, Review and Modification
- Ensure overall team deliverables adhere to quality standards (consistent with application architecture) and meet established timelines.
- Additional responsibilities include direction for offshore functional analysts.
- Must have experience in integration with other modules SD/CO/MM/WM/QM/APO.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in IT project implementation with at least 5 years in SAP projects (end-to-end) implementation.
- Must have experience in leading teams to deliver complex and large-scale SAP project implementation.
- Strong knowledge and experience in large and complex SAP implementation especially in SAP MM & FI Modules .
- Good business and consulting acumen to partner with internal stakeholders.
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to properly manage all stakeholders expectations and escalations.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, team management skills, and communication skills.
- Open-minded, passionate and motivated to tackle complicated issues.