Sales Admin Specialist
Sales & Business Development
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
- End to End core RTO related business processes for vehicle registration.
- Analyze and handle business requirements and map them to SAP SD processes.
- Good working experience in SAP SD skills like Pricing / Credit Management/Rebates/Consignment/Batch Management/Deliveries and Billing.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document.
- Handle Purchase request and collate customer demand from different customers
- Handle intercompany STO, Inter-Company Sales, Return, Credit /debit process.
- Handle RTO related activity like State Approval, Trade certificate & Vehicle registration process.
- Worked on preparing Test scenarios, Integration test scripts and helped power users and end users.
- Hands-on Experience in the OTC process.
- Experience working with different sales and billing Document types.
- Experience in Both Implementation and support projects.
- Sound knowledge in integration with other modules of MM/FICO/PP with SD module.
- Experience In pricing procedures, output determinations with different Business scenarios
- Should have 3-5 Years of experience in end to end core SAP business processes of Sales & distribution Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or a related field.
- Proven experience in sales administration, sales support, or a related role.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using sales and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.