Business Development & Account Manager
About the job
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Automobile/EV B2B Sales Manager to join our Growing team in India. As a Business Development & Key Account Manager, you will develop and nurture our partnerships, ensure customer satisfaction, and drive mutual growth.
Your primary focus will be to build strong relationships, collaborate on joint business initiatives, and enable our customers to maximize their potential & generate revenue.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a deep understanding of partnership dynamics, and a proven track record of achieving large deals. This role demands out-of-the-box thinking continuous learning and reskilling
- Top quality Sales hunter, who will explore partnership opportunities with B2B partners / Last mile logistics and e-commerce verticals & develop new relationships in an effort to close sales order book, add new subscribers, and battery swap business.
- Create a sales funnel by verticals (e-commerce, F&B, Last mile logistics) so that future growth can be achieved on a month-on-month basis.
- Nurturing the right partnerships and building the eco-system for Gogoro that enables greater visibility in the market and high-velocity lead flow
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients and taking the deals into closure
- On-ground working with the B2B partner, riders, market visits, and closing deals.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events, generating new leads, and adding them to the sales funnel.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Provide regular reporting to the leadership team on progress against the business plan, risks, and support required.
- Keep the business relevant and ahead of the market by constantly interpreting customer, market, and EV trends and providing feedback to the leadership team.
- MBA desired, not essential – candidate needs to have a strategic mindset.
- Good grasp of the commercial understanding of the mobility & transportation market, unit economics
- On-ground sales experience, about 7-9 years dealing with B2B partners, last mile logistics, e-commerce companies
- Travel may take 40%-60% depending on the location of the B2B client and Gogoro network
- The initial job location is Delhi/NCR. Later this role may relocate to other parts of India so there should be willingness to relocate.