Strategic Procurement Program Manager
As the Strategic Procurement Program Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the strategic procurement activities of the organization. You will develop and implement procurement strategies to optimize cost savings, improve supplier relationships, and ensure the timely availability of goods and services. You will also be responsible for identifying and evaluating suppliers, negotiating contracts, and monitoring supplier performance to ensure compliance with quality standards and delivery timelines.
The successful Strategic Procurement Manager will collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements and align procurement activities with the organization's overall goals and objectives.
1. Develop and implement strategic procurement plans and initiatives to support organizational goals and objectives.
2. Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential suppliers, evaluate their capabilities, and assess market trends.
3. Negotiate contracts and pricing agreements with suppliers to optimize cost savings and ensure favorable terms and conditions.
4. Manage supplier relationships, including conducting supplier evaluations, performance monitoring, and implementing improvement plans as necessary.
5. Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of procurement activities with business needs.
1.Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a related field. A master's degree is preferred.
2.Proven experience in strategic procurement management, preferably in a similar industry or organization.
3.Strong knowledge of procurement principles, practices, and regulations.
4.Excellent negotiation, contract management, and supplier relationship management skills.
5.Analytical mindset with the ability to conduct market research and data analysis.
6.Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
7.Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.