Field Services Engineer
To make our company and partners successful by providing technical expertise in solution creation using Gogoro products and supporting our customers in shipping Gogoro eco-system to their market. To give excellent insight into the Gostation’ technical troubleshooting and service support to implement Gogoro in all products all around the world.
- To develop and maintain overall technical relationships with Customers & External Partners.
- To lead technical aspects of the assigned territory.
- To Collect and provide field quality reports for continuous quality improvement.
- To Provide customer service to solve complex interconnect problems and technical inquiries.
- To Maintain and adhere the SLA of vehicle upkeep time and ticket resolution
- To improve/monitor Service Revenue targets for Spare Parts after/beyond the warranty, Labour Revenue etc.
- To capture scooter parameters by Gogoro Proprietary Software Kit
- To Act as the frontline to address technical inquiries from customers
- Diploma/Bachelor in an Engineering discipline; Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering preferred.
- 5 + years experience in the interconnect industry with experience in working with after-sales or technical support functions.
- Strong technical communication and analytical skills.
- External & internal stakeholder Management
- Decisive, focused, and proactive drive for execution.
- Open to relocate to within India