Manufacturing System Platform Program Manager
Assure the Gogoro global business success by securing the production system platform operation, the process covered from *supplier management, logistics, manufacturing, finish-goods distribution with secured product data handling.
- As a Technical Project Manager of MEPaaS (Manufacturing Execution Platform as a Service) Architecture, you will work closely with functional teams to ensure all the MEPaaS requests were handled carefully. Teams includes: Manufacturing, Supply Chain, IT Infra, DBA, ERP Team and out-sourced suppliers (request on demand)
- By doing user research or business process analyst, you are responsible to collect internal and external business requirement, such as cross-system or platform Integration and add-on modules development
- Conduct acceptance validation test and user training after new feature launch
- Lead system implementation and deployment with upgrade as needed.
- Manpower resource analysis and management for system development and sustaining maintenance
- Act as Manufactuing / MIS Liaison for MEPaaS operation optimization.
- Total of 10 years experience in process or system engineering related role
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin (Written and verbally)
- Solid background in engineering or computer science is a plus
- It would be beneficial if you are also a
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Knowledge on project management
- Knowledge on 7 quality tools.