Senior Electrical Engineer
About the job
Design, develop, test, and manufacture electrical subsystems for battery packs. Develop prototypes according to design requirements, establish specifications, write testing plans, and complete full laboratory verification of own designs. Collaborate with cross-functional design and production teams to improve product quality.
- Develop prototypes according to design requirements, write project specifications, and perform circuit design and review.
- Generate circuit board layouts and component lists.
- Design battery functions, Planning testing and debugging, Prepare test plan and review test reports.
- Planning safety and compliance testing for EMC/ISO/CNS/UL… to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, electronics, or related field.
- Proficient in circuit theory, electronics, analog circuits, and digital logic design.
- Skilled in using instruments such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, and DC power supplies.
- Fluent in Embed system or monitor system experiment. Include DC/DC converter, Temp. /Voltage/Current detection, Power MOS switch design.
- Experience in circuit design, layout review, circuit testing and debugging, and specification writing.
- Experience in mass production introduction.