Battery Assembly Process Engineer
Battery Assembly Process Engineer will support Gogoro’s battery manufacturing process, including improving and introducing optimized process technology and methodology, establishing high-efficiency and rigorous processes to enhance production quality and reduce production costs.
This position can eventually increase output and efficiency, delivering best products for global markets,
Responsibility & Expectation
• Develop new machine models, design and purchase equipment and introduce process planning, and initiate new equipment, tools and factory infrastructure modifications.
• Develop manufacturing flow charts, SOPs, PFMEA, control plans, process quality confirmation sheets, M-BOM, and parts specification inspection sheets during the development stage and maintain and update them regularly.
• Clarify the problem and propose temporary anti-blockage countermeasures, lead the implementation of root cause analysis, propose long-term improvement countermeasures and evaluate the benefit analysis of improvement, effectively control the introduction schedule, and completely record and verify the improvement results.
• Lead improvements in both process and design aspects, and assist in investigating issues with incoming materials from manufacturers.
• Conduct overseas product transfer, equipment transfer, process quality transfer training and related bill of materials (BOM) compilation.
• Design and upgrade production tools to meet manufacturing production needs.
• Integration process monitoring and MES system maintenance.
• Prepare information required for annual ISO audit for future reference.
• More than 3 years of experience in product assembly related processes. Candidates with experience in battery manufacturing are preferred.
• With analytical and logical reasoning skills, able to independently analyze problems and propose solutions.
• Have CAD drawing ability and related tool design experience. Applicants with SolidWorks experience are preferred.
• Acceptable work arrangements for overseas business trips.
• With experience in using the process statistical analysis tool MiniTab are preferred.
• With experience in Six Sigma (DMAIC Process) or project management (IPEC Process) are preferred.