Automation Test System Hardware Developer
About the job
Responsible for the hardware design and development of battery pack electrical testing systems, which will test Gogoro battery components, including circuit boards, semi-finished product testing, finished product testing, etc., applied in production line testing. Develop test fixture prototypes according to design requirements, establish testing specifications and technology transfer plans. Collaborate with cross-functional design teams and manufacturing teams to improve production quality.
- Assist in the hardware development and maintenance of automated testing systems for battery-related products.
- Assist in hardware verification of automated testing system equipment, improve testing methods at each station, and verify new testing items.
- Confirm the feasibility of newly built test stations and technology transfer to manufacture teams to improve product quality.
- Familiar with basic electronics and circuit knowledge.
- Familiar with the characteristics and experienced in basic operation of instruments such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, and power supplies, etc.
- Experience in instrument operation and program control is preferred.
- Experience in production line equipment maintenance is preferred.