Product Marketing Program Manager
The Marcom Professional is a strategic communication expert in localizing our brand campaigns and implementing Marcom strategy. You will drive the digital communication initiatives across the board for "Gogoro Taiwan Market". Act as a thought leader and key influencer toward customers by crafting a comprehensive communication touch point through all marketing channels.
- Initiate product content strategy to develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to launch campaign management.
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize brand products and services to grow business in the desired markets, support the strategy and creative campaign development.
- Measuring the impact of communications products and changing strategies as a result of the findings.
- Build and maintain highly effective working relationships with customers and potential users.
- Develop creative ideas and transform them into practical reality.
- Ensure the values of participation, partnership, sustainability, social responsibility, cost effectiveness, transparency and accountability are reflected in your work.
- At least 5 years of experience in building strategic and creative consumer marketing campaigns.
- Preferably with a background in Communication Services or worked at a top innovative brand, advertising, or media agency with an emphasis on Brand Content Marketing.
- Excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility, profile and reputation of an organization.
- Good understanding of social media and the impact technology is having on communications and collaboration.
- Experience of developing and managing strong and complex relationships across programs, functions and externally with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of representing an organization at external events is a plus.