The role of an administrative executive is multifaceted and involves overseeing various administrative functions within an organization. The primary purpose of an admin executive is to ensure the efficient and smooth operation of administrative processes, thereby contributing to the overall effectiveness of the organization.
- Transportation management: responsible for organizing and planning employee commuting arrangements to ensure efficient and cost-effective transportation arrangements.
- Telecommunication management: ensuring stable operation of telecommunication equipment and promptly handling maintenance and updates of communication facilities.
- Access control and CCTV systems: supervising the operation of security systems to ensure the effectiveness of internal safety and security measures, while regularly conducting maintenance and upgrades of relevant systems.
- Cleaning Management: Office cleaning management (including vendor selection, procurement of equipment, and vendor management).
- Stationery Management: Procurement and inventory management of stationery supplies.
- Seal Management: Commissioning vendors to produce stamps.
- Asset Management: Managing company assets, formulating asset management systems to ensure their effective use and maintenance.
- Mail and Parcel Dispatch: Processes related to sending, receiving, and collecting mail/packages, including record management.
- Switchboard and Front Desk: Answering calls and receiving visitors.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or above.
- Experience: 1+ years of relevant work experience in administration or general affairs management.