This role will ensure Gogoro's assets can be protected, and the company can meet compliance requests with internal procedures, maintain knowledge of business sustainability, and satisfy statutory regulations.
- Ensures a company or organization complies with internal regulations and established control protocols.
- Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information.
- Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls
- Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process.
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
- Presents summarised findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste
- Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions.
- Works with a team to achieve company goals.
- At least 5 years related working experience in a CPA firm, corporate IA/IC roles, or others.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance, Accounting,
- Auditing, Knowledge of Legal and Financial Systems, Documentation and Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Analysis, Teamwork
- Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication.