Hardware Product Manager_Energy Services
Gogoro is seeking for the Energy Product Hardware Engineering Program Manager, responsible for leading cross-functional activities from EPO phases into Mass Production. The role will work with cross-functional teams and lead them to achieve the program task.
According to the master schedule of the GoStation and Battery, define program tasks and resource requirements. Constantly monitor and report to the program leader.
In order to meet the program budget, this candidate needs to coordinate with R&D and Procurement team to come out with a well balance between performance, quality and cost.
- Coordinate project staff with the internal functional department as well as customers.
- Manage project resource allocation; Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously.
- Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve program outputs.
- Proactively identify risks and issues on projects - leading team to develop risk management and issues management plans.
- Stay on top of project technical issue tracking and problem solving.
- Able to join the operational team tasks during busy periods. For both understanding the products as practical purposes
- Minimum 5 years project management experience working with R&D, manufacturing and other cross-functions before/ after product launch for consumer electronics.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (both in English and Chinese).
- Good presentation skill.
- Familiar with battery pack is a plus.
- Degree of EE/ ME or related education is a plus.
- Positive Attitude with team work spirit, highly stress resistant.
- Good skill in risk assessment and cost control.
- Relies on facts, data and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Highly organized, production and planning skills are required.