As the Factory/Plant Manager, you are responsible for overseeing and managing the entire manufacturing process. Your role is integral to ensuring efficient, high-quality, and environmentally conscious production. This involves optimizing production workflows, managing raw materials, enforcing quality control, coordinating with both internal & external stakeholders. This role will develop and implement policies, procedures and systems to ensure the plant operates efficiently, safely and profitably, and will ensure that plant operations comply with all regulations and standards.
- Responsible for leading the Plant operations, spearheading the production and ensure timely delivery of quality products
- Plan & coordinate manufacturing operations for production, machinery, processing and packaging Deptt.
- Ensure that production line schedules are in accordance with facility capabilities, Customer requirement and financial planning.
- Manage materials replenishment, quality standards and performance metrices in support of organizational goals and objectives
- Manage cost structures for manufacturing by keeping operational expenses within budget allowance and investigate cost reduction measures. Make sure raw materials are provided and made into finished goods effectively
- Create documentation protocols and ensure that all records of operations are properly maintained and reviewed
- Lead the implementation of manufacturing initiatives (5S, KAIZEN), including strategic resource allocation, production systems and techniques for improved efficiencies and adherence to the best practices
- Continuously improve production efficiency and effectiveness (OEE)
- Knowledge and understanding of lean manufacturing principles
- Liase with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirement
- Production line efficiency quality and discipline management
- Production plan execution and management
- Training of production line leaders and agents
- Multifunctional training for operators
- Supervise the execution of assigned affairs
- Ensure output meets Quality standards
- Ensure health and safety precautions
- MRM report to Top management
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Automobile manufacturing. Preferably in the Electric Vehicle segment
- Should be a B-Tech Graduate (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing teams and developing and implementing processes and systems
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of plant operations including production, quality, safety, maintenance, and supply chain
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Experience in identifying and implementing process improvements to increase efficiency
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and with customers and suppliers.