Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner Remote (Modified FT 32 hours) Fall Start date
Posted on Wednesday, April 6, 2022
The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for caring for patients, maintaining accurate and current patient records, and working collaboratively with our provider and support teams. Best-in-class EMR platform: User-friendly, web-based EMR platform highly rated by our clinician staff. Start a conversation with us and learn how you can positively impact the lives of patients and play a role in improving healthcare.
- Function independently to perform age-appropriate history and physical examinations
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests as needed
- Determine, plan, and initiate appropriate treatment, and adjust treatment if necessary
- Prescribe medications
- Document medical information of patients and review patient history at each visit
- Evaluate response to treatments and medications
- Request consultation or referral with other health care providers when appropriate
- Counsel and educate patients
- Provide preventative care
- Manage pediatric and adult patients for both acute and chronic conditions
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing care plans
- Actively maintain knowledge of current medical research and trends
- Provide administrative support or cross-coverage for reviewing laboratory test results and prescription clarifications
- Scheduling flexibility to include evenings and weekends
- Ability to function within an integrated medical practice
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain both RN and NP licensure in additional states
- Outstanding clinical expertise
- Comfortable with technology
Education and Experience:
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner who also maintains an active RN license
- 3+ years of clinical experience in a family practice setting
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Graduate of Master’s Degree level accredited Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Licensure
- Averages 32 hours/week. This would include two eight hour shifts every other weekend of rotating one weekend on and one weekend off, with the remaining hours to be worked throughout the week.
- The shifts will vary between the hours of 7a and 11p in your own timezone, including some morning shifts, some mid morning/day and also evening shifts of 3p to 11p.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.