Senior iOS Engineer, Navigation
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Our Product Engineering team collaborates closely with Product Management and Design to scale and strengthen the Web and iOS and experiences for all of our audiences. Our powerful healthcare navigation app includes personalized Provider matching, 24/7 Telemedicine+, Expert opinions on diagnoses and treatment plans, and medical claims advocacy.
We are seeking a Senior iOS Engineer to join our growing Product Engineering team to help build the iOS experience in a fast, accessible, and intuitive way. You will play a key role in the implementation and launch of the iOS application. You will closely partner with our Product and Design teams on application design, user experience, developer workflows, deployment strategies, and testing of the native mobile applications.
- Build, test, and deploy user experiences in our iOS application
- Measure and optimize the performance of the iOS application at scale
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers on planning and implementing frictionless user experiences
- Work with the team to continue development of best practices
- Be self motivated with the ability to make smart decisions and ask questions when necessary
- Bachelors or Masters in EE or CS, or relevant experience
- 5+ years of professional mobile development
- Experience building complex native iOS applications
- Command of the Swift and Objective-C languages
- Exceptional technical communication skills
- Experience integrating and leveraging external services for purposes such as user analytics, feature flagging, and authentication
- Solid understanding of mobile UI/UX best practices and standards
- Thorough understanding of RESTful API and application design
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.