Sr. Technical Program Manager, Engineering
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Our Technical Program Management team drive strategic projects, exercise their technical expertise, and solve new problems every day. Our team sits within the entire engineering, product, data and design organization (EPDD) and has visibility into strategic product initiatives, operational efficiency, and data integrations across multiple systems.Beyond driving programs and projects across the organization, our team strives to improve the day-to-day working lives of everyone in engineering, product, and design. We help other teams with templates, process recommendations, and support to enable the best work, debates, and outcomes not only for our members but the company as well.
You are expected to build strong relationships not only within EPDD but outside the organization as well. You build trust with individuals and are routinely perceived as informed, extremely well organized, and brimming with ideas. You have a lifelong passion for learning new things and understanding a level beyond “just the documentation”. As a result, you deliver and you deliver on-time. More and more people over time seek your recommendations, input, and insights. You will be embedded within a larger team more persistently within the organization to stay aware of the team’s product roadmaps, resources, and processes. You will go beyond the checklist in a project plan and become thought partners with leaders to proactively solve problems before they become risks. As the technical program team grows, you will help keep other team members updated on critical information and take on larger, more complex initiatives including outside the organization.
- Provide program management leadership to initiatives that impact all of engineering
- Partner with engineering and product management to deliver, execute, track, and measure improvements to gain operational and cost efficiencies
- Be the point of contact for project communication regarding status, schedule, and scope updates, and progress towards target outcomes (i.e. key results)
- Identify areas of optimizations and make recommendations to engineering teams to increase engineering efficiency
- 5+ years of experience as Technical Program Manager
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects iteratively with multiple dependencies and constraints, in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- Proven ability to operate effectively manage across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high level direction
- Experience building roadmaps, release plans, project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management
- Ability to communicate highly technical problems and solutions at all levels from engineer to executives
- Ability to influence, negotiate and inspire others in a matrixed environment
- Experience is building dashboards and using data to make informed decisions
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- Experience delivering projects in large-scale, distributed production systems and 24x7 production operations
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving to building products
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See more open positions at Included Health
Something looks off?