Program Manager, Talent Management
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
About the role:
Included Health is seeking a Program Manager to own its company-wide Talent Management projects and processes with a clear focus on our performance and feedback approach. In this role you’ll own the development, implementation, execution, and evaluation of talent management programs that support our organization's goal of being the best place to work in healthcare. The right candidate will have proven success launching unique HR programs that support leaders and team members towards successful business outcomes, and who enjoy collaborating across stakeholder teams as they build.
- Lead the project management of talent management initiatives including the company’s Performance Management processes, partnering across the Talent and Organization (TAO) team and across the company as needed.
- Implement new and unique ways of fostering performance feedback and career development dialogue between managers and team members
- Assess and select appropriate tools for the organization that enable a culture of feedback, and help leaders and team members have productive development conversations.
- Establish success metrics and track data for our programs, communicating progress across key stakeholders, making recommendations, and continually improving our offerings.
- Outline the Included Health team member journey, and organize the Talent Management efforts that impact each stage of it, year-over-year.
- Partner closely with the Talent Development team on the execution of our Talent Development roadmap, assisting and facilitating with a defined set of offerings for our team members as needed
- Work across TAO on our programs related to development and tracking of high potential talent across the organization and functionally.
- Lead any special projects that span multiple functions across Talent Management or other TAO teams as needed (i.e. annual budgeting, OKR tracking, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in a learning development, HR Generalist, HR Business partner or HR Operations role supporting leaders and team members to be successful at work
- 5+ years experience successfully managing large, complex projects involving multiple teams and departments
- Proven track record of developing and delivering learning and development content that produces measurable results and impact
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - experience moving projects from ideation into defined requirements into execution and communications is critical
- Superior attention to detail, organizational, stakeholder management, and communication skills
- Preferred experience: any experience facilitating engaging learning and development programs
- Preferred experience: Knowledge and previous experience with Workday
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See more open positions at Included Health
Something looks off?