New York based Psychologists
Syracuse, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 1, 2023
Included Health is looking for Psychologists to join our growing team whose mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about caring for patients through their healthcare journey and ensuring needs are met with industry-leading interventions.
Clinicians will be expected to utilize video based visits to assess, diagnose and treat a wide variety of mental, emotional and behavioral disorders. Use of evidence-based talk therapies will assist individuals with problems ranging from short-term interpersonal issues to severe, chronic conditions. Ongoing assessments, along with the development of behavioral health treatment plans is expected, with the goal of restoring a patient’s optimal mental health.
**Please note: at this time we are only offering FT and PT employment opportunities for clinicians that live in NY.
- Assess patients via a video-based encounter.
- Perform virtual comprehensive mental health evaluations, compile patient medical data, including health history and mental status examination findings.
- Develop and implement behavioral health treatment plans, evaluate results of mental health assessments, and provide evidence-based therapeutic support to patients.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Passion for our mission of improving the world's health through compassionate care and innovation.
- Doctoral degree (PhD or PsyD) from an APA accredited Psychology Program
- Ability to practice independently without ongoing clinical supervision
- Home state licensure is required
- Ability to acquire additional state licenses
- Psypact licensure or ability to obtain psypact licensure is required for employed status 1+ year of unsupervised/post licensure experience post-doctorate credentialing
- Ability to treat children, adolescents and adults
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Keep up-to-date with continuing education and knowledge of evidence-based psychosocial interventions.
- Licensure in multiple states and/or psypact is highly valued
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.