Client Success Associate - Health Plan
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
About the role:
The Client Success Associate role is a critical function to support account satisfaction, retention and growth goals for Included Health’s Health Plan clients. This individual has a natural client orientation with a laser focus on finding solutions. Ideal candidates are skilled at building processes, finding efficiencies, and delivering solutions that scale. The Client Success Associate provides support across the team’s entire portfolio on critical client milestones such as Quarterly Business Reviews and upsell opportunities, and is accountable for a portfolio of regional health plan clients.
- Manage inbox for client inquiries, coordinating across internal departments to find answers and deliver superior client service
- Develop and deliver regular reports for clients, and provide client education as needed
- Proactively identify membership growth, retention, and expansion opportunities through analysis of clients’ business objectives, industries, market dynamics
- Work collaboratively with health plan sales team on identified upsell and growth opportunities
- Analytics, including automated reporting, and improving storytelling
- Marketing, partnering with Partner Marketing to identify best practices and develop into client-ready templates
- Member support, identifying common member issues and working with internal teams to develop scalable solutions to increase client satisfaction
- Build materials and generate insights and analysis for critical client engagements, including QBRs, finalist presentations, and other strategic meetings
- Support preparation needed for internal meetings, including strategy sessions
Accountable for a portfolio of regional health plan accounts
Serve as central point of contact for Client Success Ops functions and drive cross-team activities, such as preparation for satisfaction surveys, preparation for monthly retention reviews, Client Health tracking, and more
Identify areas of scale and automation for the Health Plan Client Success team, and work cross-functionally to drive results
Lead continuous improvement efforts in the critical areas of:
Support broader health plan portfolio of strategic clients in partnership with Client Success leads
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and persuasion skills with the ability to diplomatically navigate the complexity of client relationships
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to articulate and respond to highly complex issues
- Data driven; ability to tell a compelling story using data.
- Advanced computer and analytic skills, including experience creating client presentations that tell a compelling story of value delivered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in handling difficult client issues
- 3-5 years of experience of demonstrated success in account-based marketing, sales, Client Success or health care administration and benefits
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.