Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
At Included Health, our mission is to serve members better and more affordable care, and to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We fill in the gaps of American healthcare to deliver you a seamless experience, instead of the fragmentation we’ve all encountered.
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, formed from the merger of Grand Rounds with Doctor on Demand in 2021. Our Care Team is the soul of the Included Health experience. They provide support at every step of a member’s healthcare journey, from explaining the nuances of a member’s insurance coverage, to finding a high quality provider, resolving a billing problem, or coaching a member through the steps to better manage their chronic condition.
Our team, “Care Team Experience,” delivers products, features, and services that supercharge the Care Team, enabling them to provide best-in-class, personalized care at national scale. You’ll be leading the charge in building the front end for our next generation of care team tools, working with product managers, designers, and other engineers to create industry-leading interfaces and applications for providing exceptional member care.
- Design, create and maintain fullstack systems that power our Care Team experiences
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Mobile, Backend, and other Frontend engineers to build solutions to help members engage in healthcare
- Lead cross-functional technical projects and influence the roadmap
- Mentor other engineers within the team
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using React or similar frameworks to rapidly develop front end interfaces
- Experience and desire to work with a broad range of colleagues
- Desire to learn new technologies and remain on the cutting edge
- Passion to improve healthcare through the power of technology
- Ownership over what gets built, as well as the long term success of those products
- An innate drive for constant improvement and transformational leadership
- 4+ years experience in a professional development environment
- Familiarity with GraphQL
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.