Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
The Sales Development Representative leads the generation of qualified leads for our Sales team. This position is the first point of contact for the Included Health sales team and generates interest and demand among our target market (including employers, health plans, consultants and brokers). The Sales Development Representative works closely with the Growth Marketing team by following up on Marketing Qualified Leads and marketing campaigns. This role is crucial, as it sits at the intersection of Marketing, Sales and Sales Operations and works to develop and drive demand and revenue growth. Success for this position is measured by the amount, and importantly, the quality of new meetings set for our Sales team, ultimately leading to new opportunities in the pipeline.
- Serve as an expert in our target audiences and products, and have a high familiarity with our key messages and marketing initiatives.
- Primary focus is following up on inbound inquiries and high-quality leads from marketing campaigns with the goal of securing an initial discovery meeting with a prospect.
- Leverage a variety of outreach methods including warm and cold calling, email outreach, LinkedIn, and other tactics to engage potential customers.
- Engage in timely follow-up from marketing campaigns and events to generate new business interest and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Growth Marketing team to qualify leads as high priority sales targets.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure alignment with ideal customer profile, and ensure sales directors are well-prepared for first meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with and consistent use of CRM and sales prospecting tools (i.e. Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Groove, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle objections and rejection, and ability to move on with a positive attitude to the next potential sales opportunity
- Strong collaboration skills, clear team player, can-do attitude
- Track record of success working alongside/within a Sales organization
- High attention to detail and appetite for process improvement
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
- Comfortable in fast-paced, resource-lean environments
Education and Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in a sales or business development role
- Strong preference for tech/mobile industry experience and healthcare/benefits experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, or business administration
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with proven success
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.