Fullstack Software Engineer II, Customer Experience
Software Engineering, Customer Service
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
Our Team’s Impact:
The Included Health’s Customer Experience team serves a critical audience: our customers, who are the health and benefits buyers that make the best decisions for their employee base.
We own 3 major systems for the company:
-Configuration platform. Allow members to have the UX exactly as the customer wants on all our products;
-Data ingestion and processing pipeline for any 3rd party data our company uses;
-Reporting and dashboard products to deliver insights to our customers.
As a member of the team, you will build scalable solutions that improve customer-facing teams’ ability to provide great service to our customers, to communicate the value our company brings, and to advise customers on matters related to the healthcare of their employees. You will help our company become an indispensable partner to our customers.
- Rapidly develop features to improve user experience and performance of our products;
- Engage in cross-team and cross-functional efforts to ensure timely and successful delivery against shared goals;
- Plan and lead ambitious technical investments that creates high impact to the customers;
- Owning the end-to-end product solution, from designing to implementation to shipping to maintaining. Owns the entire lifecycle of the project;
- Evaluate and refine team processes to empower team members to deliver high-quality work;
- You have strong software engineering fundamentals and are able to apply them when faced with an ambiguous problem space;
- You care about software and are proud of what you delivered;
- You tend to become a subject matter expert in any code you dive into, and demonstrate strong product ownership in your team’s work;
- You have a strong desire to grow in your role and take on increasing challenging initiatives with broad-sized impact across the Company. And continuously looking to recognize growth areas and improve in both technical and non-technical skills;
- You optimize for impact over progress and have a bias towards action;
- Collaborate with tight-knit teams - teach us what you know and learn from us;
- You can juggle multiple tasks without losing sight of high-priority items;
Our depth of data is unique, and our platform is full of possibilities. We are looking for motivated talent who wants to take our technology and business to the next level to disrupt the healthcare industry as we know it today.
The United States new hire base salary target ranges for this full-time position are:
Zone A: [110,300 - 164,150] + equity + benefits
Zone B: [132,400-196,950] + equity + benefits
This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for candidates based on their respective Zone. Below is additional information on Included Health's commitment to maintaining transparent and equitable compensation practices across our distinct geographic zones. Starting base salary for the successful candidate will depend on several job-related factors, unique to each candidate, which may include, but not limited to, education; training; skill set; years and depth of experience; certifications and licensure; business needs; internal peer equity; organizational considerations; and alignment with geographic and market data. Compensation structures and ranges are tailored to each zone's unique market conditions to ensure that all employees receive fair and competitive compensation based on their roles and locations. Your Recruiter can share details of your geographic alignment upon inquiry.
In addition to receiving a competitive pay, the compensation package may include, depending on the role, the following:
-401(k) savings plan through Fidelity
-Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage through multiple medical plan options (including disability insurance)
-Full suite of Included Health telemedicine (e.g. behavioral health, urgent care, etc.) and health care navigation products and services offered at no cost for employees and dependents
-Generous Paid Time Off ("PTO") and Discretionary Time Off (“DTO")
-12 weeks of 100% Paid Parental leave
-Up to $25,000 Fertility and Family Building Benefit Compassionate Leave (paid leave for employees who experience a failed pregnancy, surrogacy, adoption or fertility treatment)
-11 Holidays Paid with one Floating Paid Holiday
-Work-From-Home reimbursement to support team collaboration and effective home office work
-24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time Off (“VTO”) Per Year to Volunteer with Charitable OrganizationsYour recruiter will share more about the benefits package for your role during the hiring process.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.