Sr. Manager, Marketing - Customer Data Platform (CDP)
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
Included Health is creating a best-in-class customer data platform team that will lead to a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, people, and processes. This role will oversee the implementation for growth of this platform and enable advanced analytics and actionable insights to help drive Included Health’s marketing performance.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Salesforce Data Cloud Manager or someone with applicable Customer Data Platform (CDP) expertise to lead our efforts in creating tailored email journeys that resonate with our customers. This role requires a deep understanding of Salesforce Data Cloud and its capabilities, as well as a passion for leveraging customer data to drive engagement and conversions.
- Establish the vision, strategy and goals for the Customer Data Platform to be leveraged primarily for email outreach but also extend to SMS, direct mail and other channels.
- Lead and mentor a team of two direct reports, providing guidance and support to ensure individual and collective success.
- Define and communicate clear goals, performance expectations, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the team.
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings and performance reviews to assess and enhance team members' professional development.
- Foster a collaborative and positive team culture, encouraging open communication and idea-sharing.
- Be the subject matter expert for the CDP and understand our data infrastructure.
- Manage all aspects of the CDP to support Included Health's digital and non-digital marketing and customer experiences.
- Monitor and report on the performance of email journeys, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Use data analytics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
- Lead the development and management of large and disparate data sets to create highly targeted customer audiences for personalized customer experiences.
- Define and manage processes to continually maintain and improve audience data quality and technology usage.
- Take responsibility for daily activation and maintenance of target audiences across acquisition and/or retention marketing channels.
- Lead the development of complex queries for customer segments.
- Partner with cross functional teams to create and drive the roadmap of the CDP.
- Support cross functional partners with audience and segmentation creation to tactically target and find qualified customers across marketing channels to drive visits, increase sales and improve retention.
- 6+ years progressive marketing analytics, audience management, acquisition marketing and/or retention marketing experience with proficiency in CDP/CRM technology.
- Experience as a project lead and/or people manager, showcasing leadership and team collaboration skills.
- Ability to iterate with limited day-to-day direction, independently prioritize and resolve issues, comfortable taking ownership of projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to offer and receive feedback effectively.
- Organized with strong prioritization skills, responding effectively to competing needs while contributing to both team efforts and individual achievement.
- Depth of knowledge on SFMC and SFDC preferred.
- Experience developing data-driven strategies for creating personalized email journeys.
- Ability to translate marketing use cases and business requirements into CDP data sets, schemas and platform configurations to deliver business outcomes.
- Familiarity with digital audience targeting capabilities.
- Experience working with event stream data (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude).History of compliance with relevant data protection and privacy regulations.
- Experience communicating to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, with a proven ability to partner effectively across levels and develop positive working relationships.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Salesforce certifications related to data management and marketing are a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in science, statistics, mathematics and/or Data Analysis Certification or equivalent experience.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.