Client Success Manager
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
Our Client Success team is looking for a Client Success Manager with a strong record of managing enterprise clients. The ideal candidate will have successful experience delivering client satisfaction, developing strong client and consultant relationships, and retaining and growing revenue. This is a critically important role responsible for driving the success of our clients and members and will represent Included Health in a sophisticated, expert, strategic manner.
We are hiring for our Specialty Virtual Care business with solutions that include Expert Medical Opinions, Treatment Decision Support and Concierge Referrals. We are also hiring for our Healthcare Navigation team.
Our client relationships are dynamic and fast-paced, requiring CSMs to expertly navigate ambiguity and rapid change, deliver as expected and exceed when possible. The ideal candidate will have experience working with large strategic employer clients with a strategic and problem solving mindset. They must be comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get the job done, have a working knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem, be a strong team player and have strong communication and presentation skills. They will lead cross-team coordination and collaboration, and oversee project management within the client and internally.
- Lead the client management of a portfolio of large, complex, high value and high potential clients.
- Establish professional relationships and trusted advisor status with client executives and consultants.
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs/goals and work to ensure that Included Health and the client have a shared definition of success.
- Collaborate with other providers in the client’s benefits ecosystem to ensure we optimize the member experience and the client investment.
- Proactively and intentionally drive client health including utilization and ROI across Included Health services to meet client expectations and contractual commitments.
- Create, analyze and deliver client reports illustrating Included Health value delivery (e.g. member engagement, utilization, clinical impact and ROI), demonstrating a strategic command of the client’s experience and linking results to the client’s key business objectives.
- Partner with the Included Health’s Marketing team to deliver and execute a robust engagement strategy.
- Support business results to ensure customer renewals and accelerate expansions.
- 5-7 years of experience in client success / account management related to benefits and healthcare
- Corporate experience working at a navigator, digital health point solution, carrier/TPA, consulting firm, population health management firm, or related
- Customer/client experience: Providing services to Fortune 500 clients or other large group plans
- Demonstrated ability/flexibility to work cross-functionally in a fast-growing company where fast-paced change is the norm
- Strong results orientation and track record of delivering complex projects that exceed client expectations
- Growth mindset focused on retaining clients and creating opportunities to expand beyond current services
- Personal accountability; own decisions, actions, and process needed to support healthy long term client relationships
- Strong communication skills to articulate a compelling value proposition, deliver insights, and manage difficult conversations
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to derive insights that support value delivery and value creation for clients
- Comfort working at a rapid pace and with a high degree of autonomy, within a complex and changing work environment
- Passion for the Included Health’s mission of raising the standard of health care for everyone, everywhere.
- Experience using Salesforce and other using key account management platforms
- Experience using Google Suite, Slack and ClientSuccess
- Willingness to travel (estimated up to 25%)
- Location: Flexible, with preference for major metro areas in the US
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.