Proposal & Content Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
We are looking for a Proposal & Content Manager to join our high-volume proposal team. The ideal Proposal & Content Manager is experienced in writing, editing, project management, and cataloging and is organized and detail-oriented. This person works to ensure Included Health puts its best foot forward in all proposal responses by handling content and management-related and departmental tasks. The ideal candidate brings positivity and embodies the Included Health mission of raising the standard of healthcare for everyone.
In this position, you will be responsible for coordination and publication of content and project management to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes. This role reports to the Director, Proposals.
- Proposal-manage RFIs/vendor profiles for the entire lifecycle of the project. Maintain regular syncs with applicable cross functional teams.
- Serve as a Proposal Manager for RFPs, as assigned.
- Serve as a Proposal Writer for RFIs/vendor profiles and for RFP opportunities, as assigned.
- Maintain the proposal content library, including screening/editing for duplicate or inaccurate content, ensuring adherence to corporate brand guidelines/preferred nomenclature, managing updates, and adding/removing records as assigned.
- Own the content capture process, including meeting agreed upon SLAs for updates.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of database tagging system/functionality and verify correct tag(s) are used for each record.
- Assist with processes involving SME ownership and review, as appropriate. This includes liaising with SMEs and ensuring content is appropriately tagged with set review cycles.
- Build positive working relationships with cross functional departments.
- Responsible for posting regular content updates within appropriate proposal team and broader Corporate Marketing team channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in proposals, content management, or related.
- BA or BS in Technical Writing, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field required.
- Excellent, demonstrated writing, editing, and communication skills with an ability to build relationships internally.
- Experience as a Proposal Manager or Proposal Writer.
- Understanding of proposal processes required.
- Experience with proposal content database management.
- High level of organization and attention to detail is required.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to serve as a utility player in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to be a detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Passion for the Included Health product suite; belief that our services can transform how we access and utilize healthcare.
The United States new hire base salary target ranges for this full-time position are:
Zone A: $88900 - $132250 + equity + benefits
Zone B: $106700 - $158750 + equity + benefits
This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for candidates based on their respective Zone. Below is additional information on Included Health's commitment to maintaining transparent and equitable compensation practices across our distinct geographic zones.
Starting base salary for the successful candidate will depend on several job-related factors, unique to each candidate, which may include, but not limited to, education; training; skill set; years and depth of experience; certifications and licensure; business needs; internal peer equity; organizational considerations; and alignment with geographic and market data. Compensation structures and ranges are tailored to each zone's unique market conditions to ensure that all employees receive fair and competitive compensation based on their roles and locations.Your Recruiter can share your geographic zone alignment upon inquiry.
Benefits & Perks
In addition to receiving a competitive base salary, the compensation package may include, depending on the role, the following:
401(k) savings plan through Fidelity
Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage through multiple medical plan options (including disability insurance)
Full suite of Included Health telemedicine (e.g. behavioral health, urgent care, etc.) and health care navigation products and services offered at no cost for employees and dependents
Generous Paid Time Off ("PTO") and Discretionary Time Off (“DTO")
12 weeks of 100% Paid Parental leave
Up to $25,000 Fertility and Family Building Benefit
Compassionate Leave (paid leave for employees who experience a failed pregnancy, surrogacy, adoption or fertility treatment)
11 Holidays Paid with one Floating Paid Holiday
Work-From-Home reimbursement to support team collaboration and effective home office work
24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time Off (“VTO”) Per Year to Volunteer with Charitable Organizations
Your recruiter will share more about the specific salary range and benefits package for your role during the hiring process.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.