Sr FP&A Analyst
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Sr. FP&A Analyst to join our team at Included Health. As a Sr. FP&A Analyst, you will play a crucial role in providing accurate and insightful financial analysis, supporting strategic decision-making processes, and optimizing financial performance. You will be responsible for analyzing financial data, creating financial models, and generating reports to assist in budgeting, forecasting, and monitoring key financial metrics. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, exceptional attention to detail, and a solid understanding of financial principles and practices.
- Conduct comprehensive financial analyses to assess the financial health and performance of the organization.
- Analyze financial statements, key performance indicators, and other financial data to identify trends, patterns, and potential areas for improvement.
- Prepare detailed reports and presentations summarizing findings and recommendations for management and stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and accurate consolidation of financial data from multiple leaders, business units, and teams.
- Assist in the preparation of financial plans: which may include revenue projections, expense budgets, cash flow, and capital expenditure plans.
- Monitor budgetary performance, identify deviations from plans, and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support decision-making processes, scenario analysis, and strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate the financial impact of proposed business initiatives and investments.
- Conduct sensitivity analyses and assess risk factors to provide accurate and reliable financial projections.
- Track and analyze financial performance against established benchmarks, targets, and key performance indicators.
- Identify and investigate variances, trends, and potential risks or opportunities.
- Prepare regular management reports detailing financial results, variances, and performance insights.
- Prepare and present financial reports, summaries, and presentations for senior management and stakeholders.
- Communicate complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory filings and compliance reports as required.
- Identify opportunities to streamline financial processes, enhance data accuracy, and improve overall efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements and best practices.
- Stay updated on industry trends, accounting standards, and financial regulations to ensure compliance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; Master’s degree or CPA designation preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience, preferably in a senior analyst or equivalent role.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of complex information.
- Proficient in financial modeling, forecasting, and data analysis techniques.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and financial software (e.g., Microsoft Excel / Google Sheet). Anaplan experience a plus.
- Knowledge of financial principles, accounting standards, and financial regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information in a clear and concise manner to senior leadership.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to build positive relationships across departments.
The United States new hire base salary target ranges for this full-time position are:
Zone A: $88,900 - $132,250 + equity + benefits
Zone B: $74,100 - $110,250 + equity + benefits
This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for candidates based on their respective Zone. Below is additional information on Included Health's commitment to maintaining transparent and equitable compensation practices across our distinct geographic zones.
Starting base salary for the successful candidate will depend on several job-related factors, unique to each candidate, which may include, but not limited to, education; training; skill set; years and depth of experience; certifications and licensure; business needs; internal peer equity; organizational considerations; and alignment with geographic and market data. Compensation structures and ranges are tailored to each zone's unique market conditions to ensure that all employees receive fair and competitive compensation based on their roles and locations. Your Recruiter can share your geographic zone alignment upon inquiry.
Benefits & Perks
In addition to receiving a competitive base salary, the compensation package may include, depending on the role, the following:
401(k) savings plan through Fidelity
Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage through multiple medical plan options (including disability insurance)
Full suite of Included Health telemedicine (e.g. behavioral health, urgent care, etc.) and health care navigation products and services offered at no cost for employees and dependents
Generous Paid Time Off ("PTO") and Discretionary Time Off (“DTO")
12 weeks of 100% Paid Parental leave
Up to $25,000 Fertility and Family Building Benefit
Compassionate Leave (paid leave for employees who experience a failed pregnancy, surrogacy, adoption or fertility treatment)
11 Holidays Paid with one Floating Paid Holiday
Work-From-Home reimbursement to support team collaboration and effective home office work
24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time Off (“VTO”) Per Year to Volunteer with Charitable Organizations
Your recruiter will share more about the specific salary range and benefits package for your role during the hiring process.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.