Business Development Representative-EMEA
Parsable improves the lives and experiences of frontline industrial workers by connecting them to the people, information, systems and machines needed to do their best work. Companies like Heineken, Grupo Bimbo, Suntory, LafargeHolcim and Corteva Agriscience rely on Parsable’s mobile-first platform, Connected Worker®, to empower their workers with modern digital tools that improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability at scale.
Parsable is hiring a highly motivated collaborative and entrepreneurial Business Development Representative to build top of funnel activity. You'll collaborate with Sales and Marketing seeking new business opportunities by prospecting into our target market companies. You'll use your communication and organizational skills to cultivate strong relationships with projects and customers while building Parsable value. With curiosity and the drive to succeed, this is an opportunity to be creative as we expand our markets and test new offers. Ultimate success is boosting sales, enhancing efficacy of our Marketing campaigns and contributing to our long-term business growth.
This role is remote and ideally based in the United Kingdom
- Develop prospecting strategies, including cold calls, social media and well-crafted emails, while navigating complex org structures to identify and connect with the right personas at target companies
- Support Account Executives in the development and execution of top-of-funnel activities for target accounts including discovery meetings
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute compelling and structured campaigns resulting in qualified leads for sales opportunities
- Present Parsable with an understanding and ability to demo our solutions
- Identify the needs and challenges of prospective customers while determining interest levels
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Meet sales goals and objectives set by Marketing and Sales’ leadership
- Stay up-to-date on new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- 2+ years as a successful Business Development Representative with a quota
- Track record of achieving sales and activity quotas within enterprise / SaaS companies
- Hands-on experience with multiple prospecting techniques, including email, social media and cold calls
- Experience collaborating with Marketing to execute ABM and 1:many campaigns
- Experience with SFDC and sales engagement tools such as SalesLoft or Outreach
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent verbal, writing, and listening skills, with ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Desire to learn, grow, and excel as part of a fast-paced and dynamic team
- A self-starter who can thrive in a remote work environment
- Fluent in Spanish, French or Italian preferred
At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?