Business Development Representative- LATAM
Parsable improves the lives and experiences of frontline industrial workers by connecting them to the people, information, systems and machines needed to do their best work. Companies like Heineken, Grupo Bimbo, Suntory, LafargeHolcim and Corteva Agriscience rely on Parsable’s mobile-first platform, Connected Worker®, to empower their workers with modern digital tools that improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability at scale.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is an integral part of the Parsable sales motion. This team member supports Parsable’s Account Directors (Enterprise Salespeople) by qualifying inbound leads as well as outbound prospecting to relevant personas at targeted companies.
To ensure success, the BDR maintains focus in four critical areas: the support of their Account Director(s), executing our outbound motion, executing our inbound motion, and delivering a monthly sales quota. You’re ultimately measured on quota attainment, and flawless execution in the other three areas will get you there.
Parsable is a Remote First company! This role is remote and ideally based in one of these locations: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, RI, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, British Columbia or Ontario
This role will support our LATAM region
- Support Account Directors in the development and execution of top-of-funnel activities for target accounts including discovery meetings, prospecting strategies, cold calls, social media, and well-crafted emails to connect with the right personas at target companies.
- Qualify inbound leads and outbound prospect to new logo accounts based on our targeted customer profile.
- Identify needs/challenges, determine interest/authority, and book meetings for Account Directors.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly SQL goals and objectives set by leadership.
- Present Parsable with an understanding and ability to demo our solutions.
- Stay up-to-date on new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Typically 2+ years of experience
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Experience in Manufacturing or CPG a plus
- Must be fluent in Spanish
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $75,000-$90,000 + bonus (or commission) + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. We offer all full-time positions in the US with comprehensive benefits packages including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short term Disability, Life and AD&D and a wide range of additional voluntary benefits.
At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.