Senior Customer Success Manager
Parsable improves the lives and experiences of frontline industrial workers by connecting them to the people, information, systems and machines needed to do their best work. Companies like Heineken, Grupo Bimbo, Suntory, LafargeHolcim and Corteva Agriscience rely on Parsable’s mobile-first platform, Connected Worker®, to empower their workers with modern digital tools that improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability at scale.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Parsable, you hold a key position in managing strategic and large enterprise accounts, where your primary objective is to ensure their success throughout their journey with us. Your goals are centered on maximizing customer value, fostering long-term relationships, and fueling expansion.
Parsable is a Remote First company! This role will be based in Mexico and will require travel domestically and internationally
- Strategic Account Management: Manage a portfolio of high-value customer accounts, building strong relationships and understanding their business goals. This includes cultivating influential partnerships with C-suite stakeholders, orchestrating tangible and quantifiable enhancements, and delivering personalized and proactive training.
- Collaboration for Growth: Act as the central orchestrator, collaborating seamlessly with internal teams to proactively address customer issues, deliver innovative solutions, and expertly oversee the entire onboarding, adoption, and growth process.
- Strategic Business Alignment and Success Planning: Leverage your comprehensive understanding of each customer's unique business landscape to craft and execute strategic success plans, driving them to exceed their objectives through our platform. Additionally, transform them into valuable marketing assets.
- Identify Growth Opportunities: Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling, collaborating with the Sales and Professional Services teams to drive revenue expansion within your customer portfolio.
- Customer Advocate and Product Liaison: Act as the primary advocate for our customers within the organization. Continuously gather customer insights, needs, and feedback, and proactively communicate these to our product team, ensuring our solutions align with customer requirements and expectations. Your feedback will drive product enhancements and improvements.
- Global Engagement and Customer Interaction: Willing and able to travel, both domestically and internationally, when your attendance and participation will result in increased value to Parsable. This may include customer onboarding and training, troubleshooting challenges, conducting in-depth business reviews, and actively engaging in customer, company, and industry events.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish languages
- Minimum of 5 years of experience owning a portfolio of customers in Customer Success, Account Management, Sales, or Consulting at a SaaS or transformational tech company.
- Expertise in relevant customer verticals (Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Strong history of complex problem-solving, conflict-resolution, and negotiation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and empathy
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple customer accounts and prioritize effectively
- Proficiency with tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Atlassian Suite, etc.
- High-level account management and relationship-building skills
- Strategic thinking and execution of success plans
- Sales and upselling/cross-selling skills
- Revenue growth and expansion strategies
- Customer advocacy and feedback management experience
- Active listening and understanding customer needs
- Experience with Data-driven decision-making
- Goal-setting and results-driven mindset
- Experience with Data analysis for customer insights
- Product, service, and industry knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.