Global Talent Acquisition Lead - Customer Success Sites Strategy)
Recruiter: Maria Urtecho
Hiring Manager: Erin Pierpoint
Req No: 5194
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2200 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a member of Remitly's Global Talent Acquisition team, you will develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans to support the business. These strategies include employment branding initiatives, strategic partnerships, early career investments and D&I. You’ll lead strategic workforce planning discussions, requisition prioritization work and will work closely with HR and business leaders on organization health metrics and people health strategies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead, drive, and participate in the development of ongoing innovative, creative and cost-effective recruiting strategies through the effective understanding of issues and application of research and knowledge
- Lead high volume recruitment for our customer success sites in Manila and Managua
- Create and implement talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career and graduate hiring
- Design and drive the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience
- Partner with leaders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business
- Identify and partner with external providers as required to ensure we are casting a wide net to attract a diverse pool of candidates
- Define and drive team to meet and exceed talent benchmarks relating to timeliness to fill roles, diverse hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction and will work to identify evolved TA metrics
- Define and lead projects focused on continuous improvement
- Develop, coach and motivate recruiting team on their customer focus, recruiting expertise, completion of performance objectives and goals
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Business or Human Resources, or equivalent experience
- Experience leading a recruiting team
- Experience leading a complex, global TA strategy
- Deep understanding of Talent Acquisition (recruiting and sourcing)
- Ability to work in a global, matrix organization
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Something looks off?