Senior Executive Business Partner
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Remitly is looking for an experienced Senior Executive Business Partner (EBP) to join our team. You will support the COO/Co-Founder and EVP of FinTech Platform. This is an opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing startup by providing seamless support to the Executive Leadership Team. This position is based in Seattle with a minimum of two days in the office.
- Provide strategic administrative support to the COO/Co-Founder based in Tel Aviv and the EVP of FinTech Platform based in Seattle.
- Be a true strategic executive partner anticipating the needs of the two executives, and weighing the impact of changing priorities which may require independent decision making.
- Partner with the COO’s personal/assistant based in Tel Aviv to plan seamless coverage of the COOs daily activities, meetings, board obligations.
- Work with EBPs in the COO’s organization and across Remilty to help plan programs that help guide deliverables.
- Calendar and Meeting Management: Coordinate the COO and EVP calendar, scheduling of appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements. Prepare meeting agendas, presentations, and documentation. Attend meetings, take minutes, and follow up on action items.
- Develop an understanding of our priorities and coordinate COO's and the EVP’s time in a way that promotes productivity and efficiency.
- Identify and build solutions to increase organizational efficiency.
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel and process expense reports.
- Organize and support events from team to company-level,
- Oversee COO and EVP’s organization's business rhythms, track and promote completion of important deliverables.
- Take on projects on behalf of the leadership team, and help move forward ideas. An example of this is overseeing our Product Reviews, schedule, presenters and topics.
- Alignment to our mission and values
- 10+ years experience supporting C-level executives.
- Experience supporting multiple executives at one time.
- Strong attention to detail when handling priorities, projects, and deadlines.
- You are constructively direct and empathize with others, assuming best intentions to overcome challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to communicate professionally both internally and externally with guests, vendors, interview candidates and board members.
- You excel in an ambiguous, high-growth organization.
- Be comfortable across different time zones, specifically Tel Aviv, London, Krakow, Seattle and more.
- You have a working knowledge of contemporary collaboration and productivity tools - Google suite, Slack, Box and Concur
- You handle confidential information with extreme care.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $76,000-$110,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Something looks off?